Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday season

I think Milo will do very well this holiday season. When Jeff and I made up our holiday lists to tell family members what we wanted we both included cat toys. I love buying fun toys for him, so he already has a lot of toys, but new cat toys are great. However, most cat toys seem to come in the same categories. There are feather wands, little mice or other creatures for a cat to chase or chew on, cat nip toys (which doesn't seem to phase Milo), laser pointers (great toys), and toys that move or can be swatted at. I'm always excited to see new toys that don't fit into the main categories.

I think the next thing we will buy for Milo is a food bowl that has a timer. This may help with him wanting food before it is time to get up in the morning. It also would make me feel better when we go away for the weekend and we have someone taking care of him. LOL, I'm already getting nervy about leaving him with a babysitter. What am I going to do once we have kids? :)

Some other toy ideas that I would like to get Milo in the future are a cat window seat (we may have to wait until we have a town home with space to put this up), or possibly one of those cat tunnels that crinkle. I thought about getting one earlier, but paper bags work just as well.

No comments: