Thursday, October 26, 2006

The paper bag


I have always heard that cats love boxes and paper bags. My cat that I had growing up always did. So one day while I was at the groccery store I asked for a paper bag. When I first brought it home to Milo he wasn't sure what to do with it. He sniffed at it and then left it alone. I tried putting his toys in the bag to no avail. I finally decided to cut half of the bottom out of the bag so that it was still partially closed out of one end, but that he could look through it. He loved it. He loves to dive into the bag, hide and get ready to pounce, and then he will run out of the bag pounce on a toy, run around the kitchen table, and then run back in the bag again. He also will chew on the bag. I think he likes the sound it makes. Unfortunately he has had so much fun with his current paper bag that he ripped it in half. He still likes to sit on it and will try to hide in it, but it doesn't work so well anymore. I have to remember to get him another bag the next time I go to the groccery store. There is a more expensive option that you can buy at the store for $15 that is a cat tunnel that does the same thing, but I don't think we are ready to buy that just yet.

1 comment:

J.Inzulza said...

Milo is awesome, and cute. I bet is very soft too!!